SMALL SPACE AND MICRO GARDENING WORKSHOP
Join two local gardening gurus, Anne Gibson, The Micro Gardener and Robyn Cook, The Kitchen Garden Teacher for this practical and fun session on how to create an edible garden in a small space.
Part of the Living Lab @ The MET series of workshops, Anne Gibson will inspire, guide and equip you with all the know-how you need, as she demonstrates the rapidly growing trend of micro-gardening.
- Explore a variety of containers, pods and systems used to grow tasty and nutrient-rich food (herbs, fruits and vegetables) with minimal space and time requirements.
- Learn how to sow seeds and raise herbs and vegetables as micro greens for a quick and easy year-round harvest.
- Find out which plants grow best in small containers and what time of year to plant them.
- Set your garden up for success by finding out how to prepare the soil and fertilize to get the best results.
- Make and take home your own mini micro greens kits.
- Be inspired to start your very own low cost, edible mini-garden.
Robyn Cook will host a kitchen garden morning tea so you can sample seasonal flavours with a cuppa (including freshly brewed garden herb teas).
BYO curiosity and edible gardening questions!
For more information: https://mccmetropolitan.com.au/events/small-space-and-micro-gardening-workshop