The Curated Plate - Sunshine Coast
From fine dining in the custom built Restaurant on Mooloolaba Beach, to alfresco dining in the Hinterland. With over 50 events between August 5 – 18, it’s time to book your leave and get ready to curate your next culinary adventure.
FESTIVAL FAST FACTS
- 8 feature events – high-end bucket list dining experiences showcasing local produce, prepared by national and international chefs, across some of the
region’s most iconic locations.
- 6 restaurant collaborations – The Culinary Collective is a series of events highlighting some of the Sunshine Coast’s best restaurants and breweries.
- 1 interactive Food Fair – a showcase of local producers and eateries, masterclasses for kids and adults, cooking demonstrations by renowned chefs and
- 36 innovative local foodie experiences – The Destination Series features an impressive line-up of activity-led local experiences, specifically curated
and hosted by local restaurants, producers and businesses.
- 3 International Chefs from Japan, United Kingdom, and New Zealand
- 13 National Chefs
- 10 Local Chefs
- 60+ Local producers