Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden, 51 Palm Creek Road, Tanawha
Explore, create and connect with nature throughout the summer holidays. The bushland will be muddy, musical, crafty and colourful. Enjoy installations,
challenges and workshops.
Come along to play between 7am–6pm daily or join in programmed activities*.
Download the full program[2989KB]
and playscape map[1653KB].
Interactive installations for kids and families to enjoy:
- a tiny village of houses made from mud
- a circle of giant xylophones
- a story to read while you walk along
- an orienteering challenge
- sculptures to find
- a labyrinth to explore.
Programmed activities for hands-on play:
*Some activities require pre-booking.
Tiny cob village construction workshops - more information
Four workshops to build the walls (suitable for 4–14yrs):
- Saturday 14 December, 9am–12noon
- Tuesday 17 December, 9am–12noon
- Friday 20 December, 9am–12noon
- Saturday 21 December, 9am–12noon
One workshop to render them smooth (suitable for 10–17yrs):
- Saturday 11 January, 9am–12noon
Summer labyrinth and craft - more information
- Monday 16 December, 10am–12noon
- Wednesday 18 December, 10am–12noon
- Friday 20 December, 10am–12noon
Summer lantern making - more information
- Thursday 19 December, 3–6pm
- Friday 20 December, 3–6pm
Flag painting - more information
- Saturday 14 December, 9.30am–12.30pm
- Saturday 21 December, 9.30am–12.30pm
Date: 14 December 2019 - 26 January 2020
Location: Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden, 51 Palm Creek Road, Tanawha
Price: $0 - $7.50