Paper garment Making Workshop
Workshop Facilitator is Cynthia Hawkins - Winner of the Cocoon People's Choice at the 2018 Paper on Skin Wearable Art Competition in Burnie Tasmania with this stunning 90% paper creation!
was also Winner of the 2019 Australian Wearable Art Haute-Couture Category. Best Headpiece and Runner-Up in the Avant-garde Category .
Paper Garment Making 2 Day Workshop - With Artist/Designer Cynthia Hawkins
Saturday 28 September and Sunday 29 September.
Saturday - 10am to 3pm with a break for lunch
Sunday - 10am to 3.30 with a break for lunch.
- Morning tea will be supplied.
- You will take home your own Paper Garment Creation
- There will be a Photographer on hand to take a photo of each completed work
- Presentation by Lyndal Thorne coordinator of Paper on Skin
- Fee $100
- Limited numbers
- Email Wendy to register: email@example.com