National Sustainability Conference 2019
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
The annual National Sustainability Conference will be held at Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane on Monday
1 – Tuesday 2 April 2019. The educational program will include sustainability research, participation from diverse industry sectors and topics of integration,
technology, automation, climate risk, procurement, renewable energy and sustainable construction. The conference will be looking at current topics
and also looking forward to emerging sustainability considerations.
We invite you to join the discussion on the current challenges, successes and what the future holds in regard to sustainability practices within business.
The conference has a wide reach from corporations to small business and all levels of government and provides the opportunity to network and learn
on what impacts successful integration, why sustainability planning is important and how to be a positive influencer in regard to the financial benefits to the business.
The conference is in its third year and we look forward to hearing from industry leaders, researchers and businesses that have established sustainability
practices or at the start of implementation of their sustainability journey and anywhere in between to provide insight and learnings.
- ACCESS future thinking and expert guidance with a 2 day educational program
- LEARN new frameworks and skills that can be implemented in your organisation
- EXPERIENCE incredible networking opportunities and make those important connections
- ASK questions, challenge thinking and help your business grow
- JOIN a community of change makers working to build a better world
When: Monday 1 – Tuesday 2 April 2019
More Information: conference.sustainability.asn.au