Waste saving tips
Preparation and good planning are the key to avoiding food excess and waste at any time of the year.
- Take a “shelfie” of what you already have in our fridge and pantry before heading to the supermarket
- Plan menus ahead and make a list of what you need
- Don’t overbuy – sometimes less is more
- Store well – don’t leave cold items, salads or meats out of the fridge for longer than two hours
- Use your freezer to store excess meat and cooked foods for later use
- Love Your Leftovers by using them creatively
Check out our fantastically fun Love Your Leftovers videos for some easy ways to get creative with your leftovers and slash your food waste this holiday season.