19 Feb, 2018
Fritters are a great way to use up any number of leftover 'bits and bobs' in the fridge.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 Zucchini, grated
- 2 tbsp grated carrot
- Beat eggs and add remaining ingredients; season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Spoon 2 x 2 tbsp of mixture into the pan, leaving room for spreading.
- Cook for 2 minutes each side or until slightly golden.
LEFTOVER TIP: Fritters are a great way to use up any number of leftover ‘bits and bobs’ in the fridge. Herbs, veggies- fresh and frozen-cheeses etc. …Just add eggs!
ENJOY! LOVE YOUR LEFTOVERS!