27 Feb, 2018
These easy Vegemite and cheese scrolls are a delicious snack, even when the budget is tight. Bake them as an after-school snack or to pop into your kids' lunchboxes.
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 4 tbsp. Vegemite
- 1½ cups tasty cheese, grated
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread each sheet of puff pastry generously with Vegemite.
- Sprinkle each evenly with cheese.
- Roll each sheet tightly into a scroll and slice the scroll evenly into 10 pieces.
- Lie on the tray and bake for 15 minutes or until puffed and golden.