02 Oct, 2020
Talking Values Based Business with Sarah Wilson
Did 2020 make you wake up and think, my life needs to be different! This is a call to action for each and every business leader in fact, for each and every human on the Sunshine Coast if:
- you aren’t living your life with purpose and drive
- you feel conflicted between how you need to act within your business or employment and your personal value set.
Sarah will transform the way you think about values-based business and value-based decisions! Whether you are start-up or corporate, a small or large business, we urge you to come along. Be inspired to uncover and uphold your own personal values.
Sarah Wilson is a former journalist, TV presenter, international author, activist and creator of the ‘I Quit Sugar’ empire. She will be on stage to provide insights into the drive behind giving it all up as her business became too unhinged with her own personal values.
Sarah was previously
- the editor of Cosmopolitan Australia
- host of Masterchef Australia
- founder of the largest wellness website in Australia, IQuitSugar.com.
This was all before she closed the business May 2018 and gave all the money to charity. Sarah now builds and enables charity projects that “engage humans with each other”. She also campaigns on mental health and climate issues. Sarah is ranked as one of the top 200 most influential authors in the world. In September she released her latest book ‘This One Wild and Precious Life”.
This event is proudly presented in partnership with the Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Network. It is our 3rd Annual Change Maker event.
- Ticket price includes a beverage on arrival and a street eats food experience. Event bookings and dietaries close Thursday 5 November.
Event bookings and dietaries close Thursday, 5th of November.
Bookings link https://www.scbwn.org.au/event-3964206/Registration