23 Feb, 2018
Four reasons why we should use popcorn as a snack more often.
- It’s gluten free.
- It’s a healthy snack, air-popped popcorn has only 30 calories per cup or if you choose to pop it with oil on the stove, it has only 50 calories per cup, making it a great diet food.
- It’s versatile, which means it tastes great with a variety of ingredients.
- It’s cheap, when you buy the kernels yourself, popcorn costs around $0.80 / cup.
Taco Popcorn Recipe
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 3 tbsp (45g) butter, melted
- 2 tsp taco seasoning mix
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter and taco seasoning (start with 1 teaspoon and taste before adding more).
- Drizzle over the popcorn and toss to coat thoroughly. Serve immediately.