01 Mar, 2018
These present beautifully and are very popular with the kids.
- 4 slices of soy and linseed bread (or bread of choice)
- 1 tbsp. whole egg mayonnaise
- ½ avocado, mashed
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- Remove crusts from each slice of bread.
- Then, using a rolling pin, gently roll to flatten slightly.
- Along the middle of each slice spread a little mayonnaise and avocado.
- Place long, thin strips of cucumber on top and roll tightly.
- Cut in thirds, place seam-side down into lunchbox.