01 Mar, 2018
Leftover Banana Chips
NO salt, NO sugar- the perfect lunchbox alternative.
DID YOU KNOW: The commercial banana chips that you see in the supermarket have been deep-fried, hence why these banana chips bear no resemblance. So even though you may have thought they were healthy, these are a much healthier alternative.
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 bananas
- Preheat oven 120C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Juice the lemons and pour the juice into a bowl.
- Peel and slice each banana thinly.
- Dip each slice into the lemon juice then place onto the tray.
- Cook, for 3 hours, turning once halfway.
- Allow to cool, and then store in an air-tight container.