Terms and conditions
Living Smart is Smart for Schools
- The ‘Living Smart is Smart for Schools’ competition will run from midnight on 13 April 2012 until midnight on 30 June 2012. The promoters are Moreton Bay Regional Council ABN 92 967 232 136 and Sunshine Coast Regional Council ABN 37 876 973 913.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free.
- Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast Regional Council’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Moreton Bay Regional Council and Sunshine Coast Regional Council reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
- Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible registrations will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected registrations.
- Winners for the major schools prize will be chosen as per a highest percentage of sign ups PER CAPITA for the school.
- Winners for draw prizes will be chosen randomly throughout the competition.
- Winners will be advised via email and phone on the Thursday 12th July.
- Entry is open to all residents within the Sunshine Coast Council and Moreton Bay Regional Council areas and to households with children attending schools in those areas.
- The competition is promoted through schools in the Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast regions.
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within the promotional flyers for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
- Unclaimed prizes will go back into the draw when another correct entry will be drawn until the prize is claimed.
- Registrations must be received before midnight on 30 June 2012 to be eligible.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced following the collection of data after the final tally’s are in.
- Winners will be published on the Living Smart Website and schools may appear in the media throughout the course of the campaign (pending school approval).
- There is no tax implication associated with winning a prize.
- By entering this competition, entrants also grant the Promoter approval to use their name(s) & photograph(s) for future publicity purposes if they are a prize-winner, without further reference, or payment, or compensation to the entrant.
- All entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as listed.
- Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast Regional Council’s accepts no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property arising out of or in connection with the competition or prize, either during or after the competition.
- Privacy Notice: Your personal information is collected so that Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast Regional Council’s can administer this competition. If you do not give Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast Regional Council’s your personal information you cannot enter the competition.
Print this page