WIN OVER $4,000 of prizes simply by sharing your favourite LEFTOVER recipe
‘Love your leftovers’ Recipe Competition
It’s a new year and the kids are back to school - What better time to think about leftover lunchbox heroes (frittata, wraps, pasta salads etc.) There are so many ways dinner leftovers can become quick, easy and tasty food for lunchboxes while reducing your food waste!
Living Smart and local councils are running an exciting, creative recipe competition this month and invite YOU to get involved!
To be in with a chance to WIN some great prizes including VIP Cooking Session with 4 Ingredients Kim McCosker, recipe books, Howards Storage World vouchers and more- just enter your leftover recipe creations on the Living Smart website. Not only will you be minimising food waste, saving money and entering our competition, your recipes will also form part of an ebook to share with the ‘love your leftovers’ community.
6 lucky people will WIN the chance to participate in a personalised session at the 4 Ingredients headquarters, with much loved author and presenter Kim McCosker. You will have the opportunity to get lots of great tips and advice on how to menu plan, store, and prepare meals that taste great while saving you time and money in the kitchen. Kim’s enthusiasm, knowledge and relatable style will leave you inspired.
VIP Guests will enjoy taste testing a variety of foods and will have the opportunity to select two 4 Ingredients cooking books to take home with them on the day.
…So why not get creative?! Be adventurous with flavours and crafty with ingredients- it’s a lot of fun the whole family can enjoy (and benefit from). If you have old faithful recipes from your childhood that you know off by heart or would like to experiment with new ideas, all entries are welcome and encouraged.
To enter, fill in the form and select which category you would like to submit. Be sure to attach your recipe details in the field provided and submit (if possible) a delicious picture of your creation.
Remember you can enter more than once.
Entries close Thursday 15th March 2018. So, get cooking and love your leftovers!!
From dinner to lunchbox
Practical transformations from the dining table to the school yard or office – share your favourite leftover dinner to lunchbox creations
Clear out the crisper, upcycle your cooked veg, rice and legumes – share your favourite vegetarian or food rescue vego meal.
Everyday leftover heroes
For everything else – your favourite leftovers and food rescue recipes
Sweets to the rescue
Think fruit, bread, rice … a little sweetness goes a long way – share your favourite leftover or food rescue dessert.
Terms and Conditions
- To successfully be in the draw, entrants must fill out all mandatory fields on submission form.
- Winners will be picked at random by the Living Smart team.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia in the Sunshine Coast Council, Redlands City Council and Moreton Bay Regional Council – although anyone is welcome to share their recipes.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Living Smart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Living Smart.
When to enter:
- Entries currently open and will close on 15th March 2018 at 12:00pm AEST
- Winner to be announced on 19th March 2018 at 11:00am AEST.
- Winner will be contacted directly via email and/or phone.
The Prize on offer:
- 3 x $100 Howards Storage World Vouchers
- 3 x Breville ‘Big One’ Toastie Maker
- 3 x Sunbeam Traditional 4 Up Pie Maker
- 3 x $50 IGA Giftcard
- 9 x 4 Ingredients Menu Planning Cookbooks
- VIP Cooking Session with 4 Ingredients Kim McCosker